The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 is just around the corner, and it’s one of the best sales of the year, allowing you to shop brand-new fall merchandise at a major discount. So many of my favorite designers have been included in the sale in past years – but in limited quantities – so it’s important to shop fast and strategically. Plus, if you’ve ever shopped the NSALE, then you know how quickly things sell out. Now that the NSALE is open for preview (HERE), I wanted to break down some of the key dates and my top tips for navigating the sale to help you snag all of the items on your wish list.
Remember that the sale is not live yet.
Remember that the sale is not live yet! Use this time to create a wish list for everything you want. That way, when the sale opens up, you can shop your list with just a few clicks!
If you’re wondering when you can shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, mark your calendars with the dates below.
The sale doesn’t open up to cardholders until July 16, but you can shop earlier depending on your Nordy Club status (for cardholders only). If you’re not sure what your status is, you can find out HERE.
Not a cardholder? No problem! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will open to the public from July 28 – August 8, and prices will go up the day after (August 9).
Online shopping begins for your membership tier at 12 am PST, or 3 am EST.
How to Shop Early Access
For early access, I recommend signing up for a Nordstrom credit card ASAP. In my opinion, one of the best perks of having the card is being able to shop the NSALE early. Of course, there are many more, including alterations credit and earning points. Plus, if you sign up now, you can unlock a $60 Bonus Note to use on future purchases.
My Top Tips for Navigating The NSALE
1. Apply for a Nordstrom card so that you can shop the sale before everyone else.
2. Browse the sale early and create an Anniversary Sale Wish List. Prioritize the key categories that sell the fastest. I recommend sticking to items you know you’ll get plenty of wear out of in the fall. Personally, some of those items include shoes (especially boots + sneakers), coats, sweaters, athleisure, and beauty essentials. I find that these items always go quick, so I always filter through them first.
3. Once you create your wish list, I recommend shopping online rather than in-store. You have instant access to their entire warehouse as well as inventory from any store. You can get this perk in stores as well, but nothing beats the convenience of avoiding huge crowds, long lines, and getting what you need instantly. Plus, shipping is always free, and you can return anything at your local store (or by sending it back with a pre-paid return label).
4. Download the Nordstrom App for notifications when items on your Wish List or in your Shopping Bag are back in stock.
5. Bookmark my “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale” page for later. I created a dedicated NSALE page HERE to cover my try-on hauls, top sale picks, and more. It will be updated regularly over the next few weeks, so you can see what I’m wearing and shopping. Also, follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app and on Instagram as that’s where I’ll be sharing all re-stock alerts and hidden gems in real-time.